Difference between revisions of "Point Linux MATE 3.2 Release Notes"
(Created page with "These release notes for Point Linux MATE 3.2 (agni) provide an overview of the release and document the known issues with Point Linux MATE 3.2. == Point Linux MATE 3.2 overvi...")
Revision as of 10:41, 21 June 2016
These release notes for Point Linux MATE 3.2 (agni) provide an overview of the release and document the known issues with Point Linux MATE 3.2.
Point Linux MATE 3.2 overview
We announce the availability of Point Linux 3.2. Despite this is a minor release it has some notable changes and bugfixes.
|The purpose:||Desktop PC distro|
|Target audience:||Experienced users and business/IT sector|
|Based on:||Debian 8 (jessie)|
|Supported architectures:||i386 (i686-pae), amd64|
|Distro language:||English in Live Session, Localized during installation|
|Installer:||GUI Point Linux Installer 0.20.4|
Changes in distribution
- Inability to install from custom made flash drives fixed
- Firefox package replaced with Debian's firefox-esr
- Thunderbird is not installed by default
- Brasero is not installed by default
- Flash plugin removed due to security reasons
- Plymouth theme changed to spinner
- Up to date Debian Packages
- Do not show 'virtualbox kernel service is not running.' banner
- Boot from local drive ability fixed in LiveCD boot menu